Home > Rotary

Rotary

The Rotary watch company began in the Swiss city of La Chaux-de-Fonds over 100 years ago, with the founder Moise Dreyfuss first opening the factory doors in 1895. From the very beginning through to the present day, the company has always been a family run business built upon the strong principle of producing watches of extremely high quality and value.

In 1920 Rotary expanded the rotary watch industry and opened its first office in Britain and later that year the company introduced the now famous Rotary logo, the "winged wheel", a symbol that represents everything the Rotary brand stands for.

Rotary soon became a leading watch brand in Britain and in 1940 was appointed as the official watch supplier to the British Army during the Second World War instantly making it a household name.